Mckenna Corner

In every community there is work to be done. In every nation, there are wounds to heal. In every heart there is the power to do it. -Marianne Williamson

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Another Good Food Box Order... Now what???

Do you ever order the Good Food Box and think "what in the heck am I going to do with this?" I know I do and sometimes I just throw it out right then and there because I know it will just go bad and sometimes I wait for it to go bad and THEN I throw it out. 

So I thought that it would be fun to post different recipes that we make with ingredients from the Good Food Box.  Whether it is an ordinary everyday recipe or something that is not so ordinary. What a great way to get some new ideas and not make the same old thing for dinner all the time. Please feel free to submit recipes to me and I will get them onto the blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment