Mckenna Corner

In every community there is work to be done. In every nation, there are wounds to heal. In every heart there is the power to do it. -Marianne Williamson

Friday, January 7, 2011

Good Food Box

The Good Food Box is up and running again for 2011!! Our numbers continue to grow every month in the amount of orders that are going in from the complex. I am excited to see this program pick up even more!
We have decided instead of having all orders delivered to my house we will now have them delivered to the resource center Unit #229. I feel that this will make the Good Food Box that much more convenient for everyone
If you would like to order every single month you may let me know in advance and I will call you within a week of the order date to remind you of payment.
Please see the list below for the order dates. All orders are done on a tuesday and payment is due in full by noon.

No comments:

Post a Comment